Sunday, October 14, 2012

A picture of me, for your viewing pleasure.

I bought this dress yesterday when I was shopping with my sister. I'm supposed to wear it to her birthday dinner on friday.

I spent so much money yesterday. Way too much. Like $150. My halloween costume was like 70.  We have a family party on saturday. My sisters are going as mario and luigi, so they said I had to be princess peach. I'll post a picture after, if I can get a good one.

I'm falling so far behind on all my bills. I dont think ill be able to make rent this month. Well, not for me and omar. Ughh. my phone bill is due this week, and I haven't paid off anything on my college loans in months. and dont get me started on my credit card bill.

Growing up sucks.

Theres this guy ay work who sets unrealistic expectations for me, and then bitches at me when I can't do it. And then bitches at me for not doing this and this and that. He just makes me feel like shit.

Fuck you. I'm working my ass off, so you can sit around and do nothing and bitch at me.

Fuck you bradley, you can suck my dick.


No comments:

Post a Comment