Friday, September 2, 2011

I just ripped my toenail off.

Fucking couch. It hurts like a bitch now.

I told nate to go do something today because I didnt want to put up with him. I wanted to do what I used to do. I wanted it to be normal.

So I have another hour to sit on here and PT/THIN and fuck around like I used to. Its great.

I havent weighted myself in a few days.

Food intake yesterday was bad.
Today is goodish I think. I had a pumpkin lemonade thing at work. and thats it. 350 cals? Hopefully I wont have anything else. Buttt. I dont know. I almost made a pb&j sandwich. So we'll see I guess.

I feel disgusting. I want to be a decent weight before I visit my old college again. Im gonna guess my weight at 158.

This time last year I was 164.
kjHgflaskjd.

My best friend and I are getting super drunk tonight.



My ex deleted me from facebook. This shouldnt upset me as much as it does.

1 comment:

  1. I have lowkey been goin through all your blogs and each one is fucking awesome. lmfao, much better than my depressing shit, I just might change styles.

    ReplyDelete