Saturday, September 3, 2011

Im suffocating.

I feel trapped. I just don't know.

Nate and I have been bickering so much lately. He's really getting on my nerves.
Id break up with him but then he goes kn and on about how he loves me and I was the best thing that ever happened to him and shit and how he would do anything to be with me.

I need a vacation.

Relationships suck.

I'm happier when I'm not happy.

I ate so.much fucking food today.
Dhshbdjfidbsnsjzkeo.

I'm quitting Culvers (my morning job).
Panera, my first job, will probably give me $8 an hour if I come back.  Beats the 775 that they're giving me now.

And my boss at burger king just gave me the manager pretest. Once I get three 100%s on it, I can take the real one. I've done it five times already. I got 70, 74, 88, 92 and 92. So close. Damn.

Bickering with nate while at work. Hah. I'm always working.

No comments:

Post a Comment