Thursday, September 29, 2011

Up in the middle of the night.

My best friend is having a life crisis. He doesnt know what he wants to do.
Its all good. Neither do I.


I dont know how I feel about that party.
I gave 5 lap dances and grinded on 7 different people. Made out with I dont remember. 4 I think?
This guy I work with, who turned 21? We somehow ended up in his room and before I knew it, my clothes were off of me. Then we were having sex. When I realized what was going on, I pushed him off of me.
No one at work knows what really happened. They think we just had sex. So everyone thinks Im a whore.

Whatever.
Food intake good yesterday.
Terrible today.


Theres this superrrr hot guy who thinks I have a hot ass. We're hooking up when hes back in town.

A manager where I work quit, so I'm getting pushed through to her old position.


I dont really have more to say i dont think.

I havent been working out enough.
Ive been eating too much.
Im hoping I can make 145 before that booty call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment