Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Triggered.

My phone wont let me read other blogs.
So I came on to read them. 4 weeks worth.
Done.

The first blog was a photo blog. full of thinspo.
I forgot how triggering it was. and how badly I wanted it. How much I crave it.
Everything. Nothing.

My blog has been so boring lately. I'm sorry.
155.4
Not 137.6. That was my low weight. I forgot how much I missed it.

Its that feeling you get when you look at a good thinspo picture and how your heart drops. Sinks. Tightens.


I want this.
So bad.


I went on a date last night with a really innocent and adorable guy from work. We clicked pretty well but we wouldnt be having sex either. Hes a wait until marraige type of guy.
Nate called me 19 times during and texted me 9.

Fuck.

Theres a party im going to on friday. Imma wear my panda dress. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment