Thursday, September 29, 2011

Changes.

Binged.

158.4.

I'm a fucking failure.

Cut a little bit. More in store for tomorrow.

Working out tomorrow.

Abuse of diet pills starts up again tomorrow.

Is it safe to mix hydroxycut and appetite suppressants?
Do I care?
Not really.

My interview for my manager position is tomorrow.
Fake it til you make it, baby.

I'm disgusting.
Repulsive.

That hot guy that wants to get with me?
Its a joke.
He's going to stand me up.
Laugh at my fat fucking body.
Take pictures and show all his friends how disgusting I am.

Look at the ugly fat girl who pretends that someone will find her attractive.
Point and laugh.
It'll be like some carrie shit or something.

Relapse?
You betcha.

Fasting tomorrow.
A fail will result in a mass mutilation of my body, with diet pill overdose.

Don't fuck this shit up.
Again.

Stop fucking shit up.
Try, just once, to not be a fucking failure.

Kthanxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment