Friday, November 2, 2012

Unknown.

They pushed his court date back another month.

I dont know if I should take it as a blessing or not. I dont know if I should go to a church or not. I just dont know.

I think I'll go a few times. Show that I'm serious, even though I didn't get quite the results that I wanted.

He looks happy. We were making jokes in the court, rated the women who were on trial. The lawyer was a 7, no one else was above a 3.

He looked over at me more than the other two girls who were there for him.
One is the married girl he slept with. He barely looked at her. Heh heh.

Whenever I look at her, I just imagine them having sex, and it makes me feel sick. I  wonder when the last time they had sex was. I dont know if I want to know.

Tired. So tired.

I went to taco johns with my sister. I couldn't eat all my food.

Weight steady around 165. I have until thanksgiving to drop ten. 15 by december 1st.

My body is sore from yoga.
Might go to the club tonight for a friends 21st birthday. Maybe. I'm so tired though.

I  have to help my sister move in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment