Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy halloween

Broke my fast after 60 hours with a pumpkin blizzard and some candy. Then I felt really sick so I had an apple.

I was 166 yesterday so I think I met my goal.

I find out what god has decided tomorrow.

I'm nervous.

Went trick or treating as princess peach. Ignore my fat rolls. This pic was 8 lbs ago, so its not quite so tight anymore.

I need to talk to phil. I miss him.
Omar and I have been fighting all day. Its my fault he moved out and I've been avoiding him and blah blah blah.

I need a smoke.

Or four.

So tired.

Everything smells delicious.
Fuck I'm hungry.

So tired. 

Worried.

My body hurts.
My soul hurts.
I just ache.

I'm so sore.

Ugh.

Please god, do this one thing for me.

So fucking hungry.
So tired.

So much to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment