Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year

New goals.
What are mine? Fuck if I know.

Fasting today. At 21 hours so far. Work tonight will be the hard part. Diet pills? Sureeeeee

A lady came into panera yesterday and ordered a latte with half skim milk, half water. She said it tasted the same, but half the calories.

Last time I weighed myself it was 161. I haven't eaten since.

Its weird thinking back to where you were one year ago.
Thats one year of heartbreakig misery, one year of veganism, one year trying to build back relationships,  one year of pushing boundries you didn't know you could.

One year of carelessness, one year of caution. One year of fear.

Suicidal moments, longest fasts, more fasts than ever before. Relationships, casual sex, drama, drinking,  drugs, self harm, purge purge purge, a new low weight.

But even after all that, I still weigh the same as I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment