Friday, January 6, 2012

My hair is getting sooo long!

That's good. All the pretty girls have long hair.

Purged yesterday for the first time in like two months.

This morning I woke up, ate a bowl of cereal, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and two pieces of toast with raspberry jelly.

I went back to sleep and when I woke up, I was superrr shaky. I've felt really weak and lightheaded all day at work so far. I'm not sure if its because of the purge?

Just had a salad, estimated 150 cals.
Smoothie, half water, estimated 200.

Blarg.

Same blog post as usual.
Still fat.
Empty promises to fix it.

Who am I kidding?

I'm a fake.
Throw rocks at me.


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm thinking of checking the moon phases and planning a major fast to go with, at the same time that I am thinking to be healthy I HAVE to eat 900 calories... Empty and happy or healthy and disgusting. ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I drew a picture of you... 'cause you are cute, is all.

    ReplyDelete