Monday, January 30, 2012

Were quite the strange couple.

He has eating issues too. Which is insane because he's sooooo perfect. (I'm not perfect at all!) (Oh btw. This is her boyfriend, she doesn't even knpw that I lnow she has this)

I purged two days ago. He was sooo mad. (I was pissed because she told PROMISED me she wasn't going to anymore)
But what sent me over the edge was that he worked out for three hours because he thinks he fat. (I am pretty fat)

But he's soooo perfect, so what does that make me?(hmmm I believe that makes you soo perfect and sooooo gorgeous)

We.flushed both of our diet pills that night.

I've had 650 cals today. (Grrrr. Only??! You can't be mad at me for working out so much if you're only going to starve yourself)
I want to be 135 by prom. (And I want superpowers)

(Don't tell her I was her please)
Oh and Sylvia, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'RE SO PERFECT AND GORGEOUS!!!!!<33333


No comments:

Post a Comment