Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stress

Work is ridiculous.
I've been written up twice in the last week. One write up was because I forgot my tie.
Once.

My hours were cut severely. I worked yesterday (Monday) and now I don't work until Sunday.

Bree, the manager a step below me, wants my job. She thinks its my fault she isn't getting paid as much as me, but its really just because she sucks.

So I put in my two weeks notice. I'm sick of the constant power stuggle and being pushed around.
And my boss KNOWS I need my hours.

So I picked up more hours at my other job.
Now my boss called me and she wants me to come in and meet with her on Friday about my two weeks notice. Blarg.

My dad Is probably going to jail. His court date is on the 30th.
If he does go to jail, I'm going to have to move in with my younger brother and sister and support them. Being an adult sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment