Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cause I got a cute face and my booty so fat

I tried a raw vegan restaurant today, it was awful. 

I shame ate four doughnuts in my car, it was awesome. 

Then i purged. Purging just gives me so much control, it's... Empowing? I don't know. 

My car has been at the mechanic for the last two months. I needed a new engine. My baby is finally back though ($1200 later). 

Sean and I decided that we can't work together. We just argue the whole time. We're trying to find a place to live together but we haven't had much luck so far. 

I wish I could just get up and move to the cities and start over brand new. 

School is killing me. I've just finished the first week of the new quarter and I'm already drowning in homework. I have class Monday and weds 845 to 1030 am, Tuesday 6'to 1010 pm, and I work Sunday night through Saturday morning 11 pm to 7 am. Plus my online class homework is due Thursday nights, and I have to work on a group project every Friday at 2 pm, right in the middle of my sleep. 

PLUS trying to balance a relationship,and social life (what social life?)

I'm drowning. I'm trying to find a new job because Im quickly starting to hate mine. 

I need to lose hella weight, because I'm heavier now than I have been in years and it's killing me. I just want to be smoking hot is that too much to ask for ??? Plus, with my life spiraling out of my control, I need to be able to control something. I feel like my skin is too tight for my body. There's too much oozing under it and it's like my skin is about to burst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment