Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Relapse

I just purged for the first time in... A long time. More than a year. 
Since I've comeback from my cruise, I've put on 20 lbs. 

I just weighted myself and I'm at 181.4 lbs. 

Nope nope nope nope nope nope

Omfg I'm so fucking fat
Seriously. 
This has got to stop. 
No more eating out, I should save the money anyway. 
Go to sleep hungry. 
Wake up and eat a little. 
Eat some before work, not at work. 

Foods to blacklist: 
Fries
Shakes
Cheese (adding to things, like salads, pasta, sandwiches, etc) 
Pizza only once a week (let's be real, I can't cut it out entirely)
Chocolate (with the exception of what I have in the house or I'll break and binge, and then Easter candy) 
Chips


I feel,awful, my sex life is awful and it's killing my relationship. I'm not confident, none of my damn pants fit, and my big pants are getting tight.move literally been wearing only yoga pants for the last three months. 

Summer is coming, and I am literally huge. I haven't weighed this much in over a year, and then it was not for like a week. Otherwise it was in 2010. 

I can't do this


No comments:

Post a Comment