Friday, April 18, 2014

I'm so cranky all the time.


Sean and I have been fighting a lot again. I don't even really know why he's mad, but he keeps ignoring me and there is nothing I hate more than being ignored. It drives me crazy. 

I'm on edge. Like bad. I shake all the time and I'm always so tired and I always feel either angry or like I'm about to burst into tears. 

I'm working 48 hours a week, 6 days a week, and going to school full time. I have classes three days a week, plus an online class due the next day, plus a group project I have to work on on Friday. 
Good news is that 18 of me credits transferred from my last college, putting me at 50 out of 92 credits for my associates degree. I am on track to graduate next June. 

I hate my job. I'm cranky all the time. I'm significantly less cranky on Monday, but by Friday I'm just a rancid bitch. I hate my job so much. I work with my man and we just argue all the time. I feel like he treats me unfairly, and he thinks I don't follow orders and I am insubordinate. My supervisor is a total asswipe and I can't stand him at all. 

I've been looking for a new job and I have a good lead at a government receptionist job, with lots of internal contacts and a rock solid application and resume. 

I have so much homework. I feel like I'm drowning in it. It's inly week three and I'm already three assignments behind. I'm so tired all the time and I can't focus in anything. We had a test on Wednesday and I could barely see the words. I couldn't focus at all. 

I've been getting in average four hours of sleep a day, and the one day I have off I end up sleeping all day. I started taking adderall this week and it's not really doing anything. I still can't focus, but my tummy feels weird and I'm super fidgety. 

I have a consultation with a therapist in Monday, maybe then I can finally get my shit together. 

It's not fair. This is the year I wa supposed to get all my shit together and it was going to be great. Instead, I can't find any apartments in my price range and interests, I'm still working at this job I hate, my boyfriend and I are still arguing a lot, and I'm constantly exhausted. 

I feel like I'm going to puke. 

I want to go sit somewhere and cry. 

I feel like everything is being bottled up and just about to explode, and the one personi who can make me feel better and help me and calm me down isn't even talking to me. 

I can't do this. It's not fair. I'm going to pack everything up and move to Australia. 

1 comment: