Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I give up

What is the point of even going to class. I'm just basically taking generals right now and I was going to go change my major on Friday anyway.
I'm failing math right now anyway so I'm not even going to go. If they don't kick me out then I'll take that as a sign. Every day I have class I get about four hours of sleep, then I have to go work an eight hour shift and I'm so goddamn fucking tired. 

I wanted to go for tax prep, and to get a job at h&r block you have to go take a class anyway. So I may as well just take the class and skip all the school bullshit. But I'm already more than $20,000 in debt so I may as well get something out of it. Or I could quit while I'm still in the 5 digit numbers. 

I'm so tired I just can't do it

Why bother

Fuck it fuck it fuck it

And what are the odds that I'm going to a) actually get a job in my field and b) get a job that pays enough more than the $13.27 I'm getting right now.


Not that good


No comments:

Post a Comment