Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The wrong shape.

So I put on my halloween costume (an engineer) for a late party I was going to amd I went to show my sister so she could help me find leggings to go with it, and of course, my bitch of a mother was with my sister.

"You aren't seriously wearing that, are you?"
"Okay, skank."
"Your shape is all wrong for that outfit."
"Don't wear that."
"You're to big for that."
"Shouldn't you have gotten a bigger size?"
"Your hips are too big."
"Your ass looks huge."
"Your thighs are oozing out. Its gross."
"Okay, thunder thighs."

And then earlier I was talking about how we should have salads for dinner because my brother was getting pudgy, and my mom said, "well you aren't very skinny either."

Greatttt. My brother is nine and weighs 117. I'm ten years older and at 155 and I'm the fat one? Great to hear mom.

Plus the endless remarks about my fat butt, my huge thighs, my tummy and just in general about how I'm a fatty.
Yeah. That's working great for me.

Binged today. Not weighing myself until Friday.
Working out then going to sleep.

Here's a pic of my costume, minus the huge butt and thunder thighs.

Also I cut my bangs today. My makeup is smudged. Ignore that please.


1 comment:

  1. Jeeee man that's hectic. My bff's mom is like that - when I lost about 15lbs, she told me how great I looked, but then said "If i may be honest, you probably have another 5 to go." I'll show you darling. Suck it. That was 10lbs ago with another ten to go! Mwah hahaha. The cool thing is though of course, when they turn around and tell you that you are too thin , you can just reply something about your thighs and ass. Can't have it all mother! Lol. Your costume looks awesome. Insanely jealous of the boobs. I have none. X

    ReplyDelete