Thursday, November 3, 2011

Someone is cooking turkey.

It smells like thanksgiving and christmas.
I feel like one of those people that wander around on christmas eve, staring in the windows of all the happy families.

Why can't my family be like that? Instead of baking a family meal, we fight over who has to do it.
Insead of saying thank you or I love you, we call each other fatass, cunt, whore.

I was an hour early for work. I don't know how that put me in such a terrible mood, but it did.

Its cold. My mittens are in my other jacket. My nose is running.
I'm worried about kelpie and her really strange post on pt.

What is it about me that blends into the background?
Why am I so obnoxious and loud and fat and unprofessional? I'm a joke.

I worked out today.
158.0.
Haven't eaten. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I don't even know what its like to live in a house anymore. There is so much unneccessary space, I can't even fathom needing one.

So many rooms. For what? What do you need all that space for? I haven't lived in a house for almost 6 years.

I'm just in a really strange mood tonight.

Take care. Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I hate this time of year. Actually I hate any time of year that involves family. I usually get a bottle of scotch (to be festive) and get as drunk as humanly possible and avoid going out or seeing people. Which is what I plan to do this year. Xo

    ReplyDelete