Friday, November 25, 2011

Torn.

So there's a big work scabdal becausd I'm a manager and I'm dating an employee.  I got fed up and applied with my old job at Panera.
I got the job.

Now I'm torn as to whether or not I should take it.

It would be nice to have some extra cash rolling in around christmas. And I still know how to do everything, I'd get promotional raises quick, and I'm starting at almost a dollar more than I was making before.

But. As it is, I already don't have much free time. That means even less sleep, and less tine with my man, EVEN less time for you guys (sad I know) ,and just overall less free time. Things at work have settled down. How long  would I even keep the job? And it would be sooo awkward quitting.

But. How do I tell the hiring manager, who is a friend of mine who is really excited for me to work there, that I dont want the job anymore?

Blargggg.

And I'm getting fat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment