Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fat and disgusting (the usual.)

Binged. Weight unknown.

So I kinda have a thing for two guys. Which is saying something due to my intense fear of relationships.

I've liked dan for a few months now. He's younger, religious, a virgin, and doesn't want to date.

Cam I've liked for a.few weeks. He's very flirty and in a band. Also, he's adorable and super sexy at the same time.

So I told dan that I liked two people. I ended up telling hin one was cam, and we haven't really talked since. I'm getting the vibe he's mad at me, but he said he wasn't.

If he is mad, I don't know if it would be about the cam thing. He said he likes me like a good friend, and that's all. And that he doesn't want to date anyone for a while and he hasn't even liked anyone in a while.

So I'm fruatrated about that.

Meanwhile. Cam is super flirty with me. I meam, he's super flirty with everyone, but it seems like he focuses his attention on me.

But then, today he was talking about how he has a date with this girl he likes on Friday. He kept bringing it up so I'm not sure if he was trying to make me jealous?  I told hin to nake sure he makes her feel special, and to make sure she knows that he flirts with her a lot more than anyone else. So we'll see if his behavior changes with me? And then he was talking about his high school woman drama and how they freak out about everything and then he told me that he really liked how mature I am, and how I can keep my emotions in check.

And then on top of all that, I'm supposed to hang out with both dan and cam tomorrow, but neither of them has said anything about it.

Blah. Sounds like a hell of a lot of drama to me.

I'm jusy gonna not do anything. And avoid my problems like I always do.

Fuck. I'm just a whiny bitch.

Disregard this post.

I have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment