Wednesday, October 5, 2011

But you know that you're toxiccc.

Bad day today. 

I had a breakdown at work. 
Long story short, I fucked a lot of orders up, felt like shit and almost quit because I suck at everything. 

Almost got my ears pierced again today. 

I ate too much. 
But really it wasn't that much. 


I feel like an object. 
I feel ugly and fat and terrible. 


Time to put away my skirts and leggings and take out my fat pants and hoodies. 


Shower/weight/purge/cut time. Soon. 


Going to the beach tomorrow because it's been ridiculously warm for a minnesota october. 80 degrees? really? 
I dont really wanna go. I'm gonna feel like a whale. But I cant keep putting my friend off. 
SIGHHH. 

Im tired. 
And of course, the one guy I would actually think about dating doesnt like me. 


So tired. 

I start manager training on friday.
Woo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment