Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorry for lack of update.

But i have literally been with nate, like, every second. [besides work]
HES IN THE SHOWER NOW so update!

Uhm. Ive been eating too much.
Still same weight-ish I think.
Nate is used to me not eating much, so restricting isnt going TOO badly.

I work thursday night so I cant go see THE FUCKING HARRY POTTER MOVIE.
Even though I requested it off because thurs is ALSO my younger brothers birthday. He turns 9. = ]
FUCK. I'm gonna have to go friday. LAME. Throw rocks at me.

Friday I'mn gonna try and switch shifts so I can go to the gay 90's dance club again. they are having a FUCKING FOAM PARTY that day! AWE YEAH.

I went to a super epic work party last night.
Nate is just amazing. He wasnt clinggy all night, he gave me my space, and he didnt like punch anyone out, and accepted the fact that I flirt with everyone. Haha.

And I was one of two girls that was there and I was looking fucking hot so guys were all over me. Aw yeah. = ] It was great for my self esteem actually. I was grinding and making out with the other girl [my friend bree who is a bit chunkier] and Nate was cool with it. Hah.

I was really nice and friendly and took care of everyone. It was nice. I drank a shit ton so I was really far gone.

Before I went to sleep that night, Nate said he loved me. I dont know how I feel about that. Ive been trying to think about it but I havent had time. Im afraid. I dont know. I told him I dont remember anything after passing out on their couch, but I lied. I remember bits and pieces. Like that and the fact that the other guy I went on a date with [AJ] was crying. I felt terrible.

Nate and I went on a picnic today and made blueberry bread and fruit salad. I have pictures, Illl get them up when I can.

At the party, there was thiis guy I used to be friends with but lost touch with. Anyway, I guess he was trying to get me to undress and such but I dont remember that. Supposedly he said to take my pants off, and I laughed and said I wasnt wearing any [I was wearing a dress].

I think the most embarrassing thing I did was dance in front of everyone. It was fun. But everyone was all staring at me and such and I felt like a dumb ass. Then Nate came and gave me a hug. I hugged everyone at the party twice.
I lost the game Never Have I Ever. you know. Where you have 5 fingers, and you say something like "Never have i ever had anal sex" or something like that, and if you have done it, you put a finger down and take a drink/shot. I lose like, every time. Haha Ive done like everything.

Did some pot. Ate some [cheeseless] pizza.
NATE IS OUT OF THE SHOWER NOW. More later hopefully. Or when I can. Maybe tomorrow night? We'll see. I was gonna stay home I think but hey. what happens happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment