Saturday, July 9, 2011

GOGOGOGOGOGO

Nate is in the shower.
HURRY.

Uhm. Have been eating too much lately. "Normal" amounts I would guess, but hey. It still freaks me out.

I'll deff post more on monday. I told Nate that is going to be a "me" day, so I have time to take care of shit. Like laundry and such. Cleaning. Work out. the works.

Went to a music festival today. Jordan took some nice pics of me. Haha. I hope he puts them up soon!

A bunch of the women there were just pretty much stunning. Like there was this one girl wearing a really REALLY pretty dress, and she must have been under 100 lbs, so was so tiny and just PERFECT.

It was a really triggering day for me.

Not eating much if at all tomorrow.
Same goes for monday?
Hopefully.

This shit needs to stop. Fuck this plateau shit.

Also. I'm really worried about Naz. Go cheer her up please? [Got2Purge]

Another thing.

PT is just not doing it for me anymore, so if you dotn see me around much its because
A: Ive been busy.
B. I'm on TheHelpINeed [you know, that website Luna made. There is a link in her sig, and it still uses your webs ID and such. Its great. :D]


I'm so lucky for nate. Like really. He doesntquestion how much I dont eat, he rolls with it. And buying food [namely my indecisiveness]? Yeah. He rolls with that too.

More later, hes out of the shower!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can get away with not eating much. Sounds like it shouldn't be too hard. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete