Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OKAY. So.

Nate is at a job interview.

Basically. Nate got fired from our work, where he was just promoted to manager, because he has a PENDING felony.
Great.
Anyway, they supposedly dropped the charges and whatnot and everything was worked out, but I guess thats still enough to get fired. So now he already has an interview. It's just walmart, but hey, a job is a job, right?

We had sex last night and it was considerably less awkward. Which is good.

Lately, I wake up [at nates], go to work, come home quick and shower, then go back to nates.
He lives alone. He likes company I guess. Haha
We are officially dating btw. Facebook official.

I guess PT went through a bunch of drama [again]? I dont know. I havent been on in too long. Ill have to see what I can find.

I dont know what my weight is. Still too much, but enough that I'm not freaking out about it.
Ive been eating around 1200 cals/day? I think?
Im not entirely sure.
I havent purged in I dont know how many days.

I dont think I have anything more else to add? Hum.
I dont think so....



WHOA.
WHAT THE FUCK.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT.

DAMNIT. I HATE it when they change Pts layout! LKDHLFKJJSAJ
----
I feel fat.
Like, huge.
gross. disgusting.
Ugh.

I say "chin up" to people when theyre sad a lot.
It reminds me of drumline and marching band and the phrase "Fake it 'til you make it."
You know?

Keep your head high. Push through everything.
Ignore the pain.
Ignore the tears.
Blank.
Empty.
Your heart is on fire and your mind is on ice.
Hearts on fire, minds on ice.
Just keep going. Don't look back. Think about what is ahead.

Chin up.
Confidence.
Fake it till you make it.

That was a bad ED year for me.
Pretty sure my bulimia started then.
Heavy restricting. Too much physical activity.


I might leave PT, too. Not about the drama, I just dont like change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment