Monday, December 10, 2012

Typical

I'm the other girl. I'm always the other girl. Never the first choice. Im  always the girl someone just settles for. I should be used to it by now.

this is why I should never fucking get attached. This is what happens. Every. Damn. Time.  I'm too fucking naive. I trust people too easily and it bites me in the ass every time.

I get hurt over and over and over again. I knew I should have stepped away. I knew I should have backed off as soon as he told me there was another girl.  Fuck, I'm stupid.

I got attached anyway and look where I am now. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I thought he was different, and he is, thats what makes everything awful.

He proved that not all guys are the same. he proved that some guys are just genuinely nice. And I lost it.

I'm not going to be that girl. I'm not going to make him choose between us, because thats not fair. Maybe things could be different if he didn't have a child with her. Maybe then things would be different. Maybe then.

shes a bitch. Thats what I honestly think, and I think he deserves better. But I'm not going to poison him against her. Thats not fair. If he decides he didn't  want to be ruth get, then fine, but I'm not going to encourage him otherwise. Too many guys have done that too me (phil), and I'm not going to be like that. I can't do it.

I'll be the bigger person and let it lie, as much as it hurts me to do so.

God damn it. This is why I can't get attached.

This is why I need to stop being so god damn stupid.

He looks so sad, it breaks my heart. Well, even more. It shouldn't be this god damn hard. Its not fair.

Its not fair that someone so perfect can come into my life when I need him most, and then leave as soon as I'm attached. Its not fair.

I need to cut. Really badly. I can feel myself panicking and about to cry.

I can't do this. I can't work with him and keep my focus. It wont work. I've already started fucking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment