Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm never changing who I am

I dont want to be with her.
I dont want to do anything with her.
I honestly dont think shes as great as you say.

I dont want her to feel left out.
I dont want to feel like a second choice. Like the other girl.

I dont want her to feel like the only reason youre staying with her is the baby.
I dont want you to leave her.
I dont want you to leave me.
I dont want you to leave your family.
I dont want to share you.

I dont know if I can share you.

I just want things to be simple.
Things would be much more simple if I didn't feel.
Things would be simpler if you were an ass.

Things would be simpler if I was thinner.
Things would be simpler if I threw up anything I managed to eat.
Things would be simpler if I lived alone.
Things would be simpler if I was skinnier than her.

Things would be simpler if I was prettier than her.

Things would be simpler if I was the girl you thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment