Sunday, August 7, 2011

Soon

Nate is leaving on vacation tomorrow night.
I'll update tuesday night hopefully. Sorry.

I have two jobs, a large family, friends, and a boyfriend. Sorry.

SOOON.
He will be gone for a week, so expect to see a lot of me. = ]

Im flabby.
Ive gained too much.
I miss 137. What the hell happened.
Fuck you, 163.

I'm going to a super early bday lunch with my family tomorrow.
That's all im gonna eat.
Then fasting until nate is back from tennassee. Its like, a week.
I dont want his friend to think im a total fatass.

I need a gym membership.
I need control.
I tried recover this weekend.
Nope. Fuck that shit.

I need to fast.
I need to be alone.
I need to work out.
I need to jog.

I need a gym membership. But. I have no time.
I work 20 hours a week at Culvers, then 40 at Burger king.
So. An average day for me is work 11-3 at culvers, then 5-1AM at burger king. Bed around two or three, then do it all again. Nap in between.

That has been my life.
Fries. Kill my soul. Salt is a HUGE weakness of mine.
So are Oreos. But we wont go there.

Got my next tattoo. I'll take/post a pic soonish. Its a bunch of birds flying off my shoulder with "nevermore" underneath it. Its pretty. It would be prettier if my collarbones actually didnt suck.


God Im gross.

My birthday is in ten days.
I will be 19.
And just as fat as last year.

I want to cry.
A whole year. And Ive made no progress.


Fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment